Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Christian Eugster <ch...@bluewin.ch> on 2003/03/10 19:08:08 UTC

ConnectionRepository

Hello everybody!

I am a newbie and try to implement a little application by using ojb. Now: I
get an error message when I try to run my app:

As I see, the error comes up in the ConnectionRepository.class in the
getDescriptor(PBKey pbKey) method, where the jcdMap.get(pgKey) returns a
NULL result instead of a valid hashtable.

I set the repositoryFile in the OJB.properties to the path of repository.xml
and it's subrepositories (as f.e. repository_database.xml).

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Christian