Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Lee, Tong" <To...@arbitron.com> on 2001/11/07 00:12:00 UTC

jk_nt_services.exe

I've downloaded Tomcat 4.0 and everything is up and running in my local
Windows 2000 PC.
I'm now ready for production migration.  The production is also a Windows
2000 box.

In production, Tomcat needs to "run as service".  I've searched your website
for any clues as to how to do this and found a site "Working with the
Jakarta NT Service".  It tells me to download "jk_nt_service.exe" which
wraps the tomcat and runs in the background.
I can't find a site where I can download the jk_nt_service.exe wrapper.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks You,
Tong.
tong.lee@arbitron.com

Re: jk_nt_services.exe

Posted by Xavier NOPRE <xn...@netceler.com>.
Hi,

> I can't find a site where I can download the jk_nt_service.exe wrapper.

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat/release/v3.3/bin/win32/i386/
jk_nt_service.exe

Xavier

RE: jk_nt_services.exe

Posted by Carl Boudreau <ca...@notiva.com>.
I just installed Apache 2.0 and tomcat 4.0  and durring install it gave me
the options to install as a service in 2k only I think..