Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Guido Paluscha <ps...@gmx.de> on 2005/03/16 22:43:13 UTC

Re: [Nutch-general] New nutch user, setup problems (yes, still)

Hi,

I am also new, but maybe i am able to solve the problem

The search doesnt look in the subdirectory, it looks in the rootdirectory,
that means in the root-directory the nutch-installation isn't located, so
nutch cant find the search.jsp.

I fixed that with installing the nutch directly in the root-directory.

maybe it is possible to fix that on another way.

Following is only a guess.

in web-inf/classes/nutch-site.xml you can change the configuration for your
nutch installation
the default-settings are located in web-inf/classes/nutch-default.xml , but
only change in nutch-site.xml

But be careful, this is only a guess without any warranty. I can't give you
an advice what to change there, i didnt tried that.

Guido