Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Brian Jeltema <br...@digitalenvoy.net> on 2013/02/07 19:01:46 UTC

are CFs consistent after a repair

I'm confused about consistency. I have a 6-node group (RF=3) and I have a table that
was known to be inconsistent across replicas (a Hadoop app was sensitive to this).

So a did a 'nodetool -pr repair' on every node in the cluster. After the repairs were
complete, the Hadoop app still indicated inconsistencies. Is this to be expected?

Brian

Re: are CFs consistent after a repair

Posted by Brian Jeltema <br...@digitalenvoy.net>.
I'm afraid I can't investigate further; enough time has elapsed that it appears the inconsistencies
have worked their way out of the cluster.

Posted by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>.