Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by veny <ve...@p2h.com.sg> on 2004/01/05 02:48:38 UTC

RE: Problem with org.apache.cactus.integration.ant.CactusTask

Hi Tim,

Had solved it. try running ant with -verbose option. It will probably tells
you where is the actual problem.
For my case, ant actually could not find Junit.jar (i.e. junit task not
recognised). So once fix the classpath, the other cactus task works as well.

Hope it helps.

Cheers.

Veny