Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by swclhard <cl...@gmx.de> on 2018/03/12 14:37:55 UTC

JDBC persistence is silently falling back to KahaDB, if an error occurs

We are using ActiveMQ 5.15.3 with Wildfly 10. Integration was done as
instructed here:

http://www.mastertheboss.com/jboss-server/jboss-jms/integrate-activemq-with-wildfly

In general it is working fine, but we have found an issue with JDBC
persistence.

If the password of our db user is wrong, wildfly logs that error, but
deployment of active.rar succeed and afterwards it is using KahaDB. So
nobody will recognize, that messages gets persisted to file system instead
of database.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Wildfly log:

Re: JDBC persistence is silently falling back to KahaDB, if an error occurs

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
That's great, thank you for doing that.

Tim

Posted by swclhard <cl...@gmx.de>.
JIRA issue was created:

Re: JDBC persistence is silently falling back to KahaDB, if an error occurs

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Would you be willing to submit a bug in JIRA for this issue?

Tim