Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Laurence Brockman <la...@sjrb.ca> on 2005/11/21 19:53:17 UTC

Logging in WSS4J

Hey guys,

Sorry if this has already been addressed, but I could not find anything
in the lists about this.

When I enable the second line of the log4j.properties file, the "jar"
task in the ant file fails. Also, if I modify the jar file afterwards
and edit the log4j.properties file and turn on debugging I never get any
logging created for any WSS4J classes. Is there something I'm
overlooking? Something that I need to tweak in Axis to turn on the
logging for WSS4J? And how come the testing fails if I turn on
debugging?

Thanks,

Laurence