Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Greg Lappen <gr...@yahoo.com> on 2004/10/16 18:57:43 UTC

Re: problem with ValidField getting "stuck" - SOLVED

Hi Brian-

Your pointer to that message led me in the right
direction.  My delegate was not getting recreated on
every request because of a bug in resin's xml parser.
When I explicitly made the deletage (defined in a
<bean> element) lifecycle=request, it all worked fine.
  Eventually, we'll upgrade to resin 3.0 and hopefully
its fixed there.

Thanks!

Greg

http://www.caddr.com/macho/archives/tapestry-users/2004-10/9873.html