Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Koes, Derrick" <De...@smith-nephew.com> on 2002/09/11 21:43:46 UTC

RE: configuration problem

After a bit of agony, I figured out a bit of a pattern--I think.

If I start tomcat from the command prompt, then I see logging (and the log4j
internal debug statements).

However, if I run tomcat from the start menu or as an NT service I get no
logging.

I don't know how to fix this.  This indicates to me a resource or timing
issue--I think.

Can anyone help?