Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by phang xnsiong <xn...@yahoo.co.uk.INVALID> on 2017/01/03 12:15:38 UTC

how to recover crash file

hi,
  wonder to know that how to recover the crash file ,
 the story is like that
when i try to save the file by click “save" after i do what i wanna write in excel, and it come out crash and window close, so i click again open office and it ask me wanna recover the ( file A) or not, so i click “yes", and then it get recover in the first time, and then i continue key something in the file and then i try to click “save" again, and it crash again and then the file close automatic it self again and pop up window saying something error, and this second time is bad luck to me because when i try to click to open the (open office) again and it ask me wanna recover the (file A) or not ? so i click yes to recover but it loading and then tell me the fill is not found, so i go back to the place that i save the (file A) and, i found that (file A) is gone, it totally disarppear in my computer. and i can’t find it any more. so now on every time when i try to open the ( open office) , it keep ask me wanna recover the (file A) or not and no matter what i click , it just show me the file cannot be found and then pop up a new file window with everything empty.
    so i really wish to know what and how i can do to get my (file A) back .
   please provide me a contact number that i can call so that i can get the technical support by talking in the phone direct, i can call from either malaysia or singapore.
   thank you
jason
+65- 90 62 99 71 ( singapore number )
+60- 17 35 65 290 ( malaysia number)
email : xnsiong77@yahoo.co.uk

Re: how to recover crash file

Posted by nasrin khaksar <na...@gmail.com>.
hi.
exactly i have this problem and i appreciate if someone helps me in this regard.
thanks extremely for any help and God bless you.
if someone knows the solution, please email it to me!

On 1/3/17, phang xnsiong <xn...@yahoo.co.uk.invalid> wrote:
> hi,
>   wonder to know that how to recover the crash file ,
>  the story is like that
> when i try to save the file by click “save" after i do what i wanna write in
> excel, and it come out crash and window close, so i click again open office
> and it ask me wanna recover the ( file A) or not, so i click “yes", and then
> it get recover in the first time, and then i continue key something in the
> file and then i try to click “save" again, and it crash again and then the
> file close automatic it self again and pop up window saying something error,
> and this second time is bad luck to me because when i try to click to open
> the (open office) again and it ask me wanna recover the (file A) or not ? so
> i click yes to recover but it loading and then tell me the fill is not
> found, so i go back to the place that i save the (file A) and, i found that
> (file A) is gone, it totally disarppear in my computer. and i can’t find it
> any more. so now on every time when i try to open the ( open office) , it
> keep ask me wanna recover the (file A) or not and no matter what i click ,
> it just show me the file cannot be found and then pop up a new file window
> with everything empty.
>     so i really wish to know what and how i can do to get my (file A) back
> .
>    please provide me a contact number that i can call so that i can get the
> technical support by talking in the phone direct, i can call from either
> malaysia or singapore.
>    thank you
> jason
> +65- 90 62 99 71 ( singapore number )