Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Oleg V Alexeev <oa...@apache.org> on 2002/02/28 13:26:19 UTC

Re[2]: [BeanUtils] Is Converter interface usable?

Hello Paulo,

I am interested in it because of I need to convert bean values to the
String according to the user Locale. BeanUtils has not any tools to
perform such convert and I try to search any API to write my own
converter, but interface Converter alone in package - there are't any
classes that supports it.

So another question - can BeanUtils be extended to support locale
dependent convert? And if yes, please, point me to the right way - I
try to write it.