Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Matthew Langham <ml...@s-und-n.de> on 2004/10/06 16:45:46 UTC

[Champagne] Cocoon comes in 2nd at Best Practice Award

Hi,

A Cocoon based portal solution developed by Raiffeisen Zentral Bank Austria
und Raiffeisen Informatik (with a little help from us) took 2nd place at the
recently held Best Practice Award in Germany (German:
http://soss.lightwerk.com/content/award/index_ger.html).

Congratulations to the whole community and another reason for a few drinks
in Gent :-) !!

Matthew

Competence Center Open Source
S&N AG              Tel.: +49-5251/1581-30
netBank solutions   Fax : +49-5251/1581-71
Klingenderstr. 5    <ma...@s-und-n.de>
D-33100 Paderborn   http://www.s-und-n.de

Re: [Champagne] Cocoon comes in 2nd at Best Practice Award

Posted by Matthew Langham <ml...@s-und-n.de>.

> thanks for the good news and CONGRATULATIONS!

Thanks for all the congratulations but they should mainly go to the
guys from RZB/RIZ! They built their own solution using the portal
framework. So apart from the original framework, we just pointed them
in the right direction :-). They'll be at the GT so you can ask them
for details.

Matthew

Re: [Champagne] Cocoon comes in 2nd at Best Practice Award

Posted by Matthew Langham <ml...@s-und-n.de>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
> ...A Cocoon based portal solution developed by Raiffeisen Zentral Bank
> Austria
> und Raiffeisen Informatik (with a little help from us) took 2nd place
> at the
> recently held Best Practice Award in Germany...

thanks for the good news and CONGRATULATIONS!

-Bertrand

Re: [Champagne] Cocoon comes in 2nd at Best Practice Award

Posted by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu>.
Matthew Langham wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A Cocoon based portal solution developed by Raiffeisen Zentral Bank Austria
> und Raiffeisen Informatik (with a little help from us) took 2nd place at the
> recently held Best Practice Award in Germany (German:
> http://soss.lightwerk.com/content/award/index_ger.html).
>
> Congratulations to the whole community and another reason for a few drinks
> in Gent :-) !!

Congrats, everybody!!!  I'm going to miss Ghentogether again this year,
but I'm almost done with school so maybe I'lll actually get to meet
people next time around :)

Tony

Re: [Champagne] Cocoon comes in 2nd at Best Practice Award

Posted by Roberto <rm...@montefiore.ch>.
Well congratulations to you & your company as well!!

Roberto

Posted by Markus Heussen <he...@asspaxx.de>.
Hi Matthew,

we knew before that Cocoon and S&N are the right choices for our own
projects, too ;-) So congratulation to everbody who cares about Cocoon
and especially for the investments of your company.

In future we also will give some components to the project. So lets all
together work on the first place :-)

Greetings,

Markus