Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Dinesh Akhand <di...@amdocs.com> on 2017/07/11 16:08:07 UTC

RE: want to encrypt default username/password in properties files or xml with default encrypted values.

Hi Below is the example using it ,We are able to encrypt password for pulse. Change the entry as per below

<beans:bean id="encoder"

class="org.springframework.security.crypto.bcrypt.BCryptPasswordEncoder"/>

               <!-- Default user authentication -->

               <beans:beans profile="pulse.authentication.default">

                              <authentication-manager>

                                             <authentication-provider>

                                             <password-encoder ref="encoder"/>

                                                            <user-service>

                                                                           <user name="admin" password="$2a$10$X4nVwFUJqxVMXp.AqkzJy.G6pJJ4WqomnOa8EexkSt8wOzkpiIv4O"

                                                                                                                                                      authorities="ROLE_CLUSTER:READ,ROLE_DATA:READ"/>

                                                            </user-service>

                                             </authentication-provider>

                              </authentication-manager>

               </beans:beans>

But not able to find a standard way to encrypt pulse.jmxUserPassword.

If anyone know it kindly share it.

Thanks,

Dinesh Akhand