Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dhruva Reddy <dr...@sapient.com> on 2008/04/17 17:04:43 UTC

scm:update on multi-module project

I have a POM which aggregates several other projects.  I am trying to
run scm:update on the "master" POM.  If this is an aggregator plugin
(per the scm plugin's documentation), shouldn't it update the projects
that it contains?  It does not seem to do this for me-it only updates
the current project.

Thanks,

Dhruva

Re: scm:update on multi-module project

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
scm:update is not meant to use in multi module env.

even if it does, it going to be very slow since it will try  to update
the entire source tree.

-D