Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Adam Hardy <ah...@cyberspaceroad.com> on 2004/03/31 15:40:16 UTC

[SOLVED] Re: DynaActionForm set() method failing

Just came back to it after lunch and recompiled struts with some logging
statements, and the thing works again. I can only put it down to some
sort of caching in JBoss-tomcat, or maybe in my short term memory. :0

--
struts 1.1 + tomcat 5.0.16 + java 1.4.2
Linux 2.4.20 Debian