Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by GU...@DLH.DE on 2000/05/26 17:41:22 UTC

XSP Problems (java.lang.LinkageError)

I got a problem running the XSP samples. I always get the following error:

java.lang.LinkageError: Class org/w3c/dom/Document violates loader
constraints
	at
_D_._Inetpub._wwwroot._cocoon._xsp._page2.populateDocument(_page.java:49)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPPage.getDocument(XSPPage.java:96)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(XSPProcessor.java,
Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java, Compiled Code)

Looking at the source code of the generated java code (_page.java) shows
that this exception is raise in the code line where the session var is set
(HttpSession session = request.getSession (false);) at least it's what the
error indicates.
I have no idea how to get rid of this error.

I'm running Cocoon 1.7.3, Caucho Servlet Engine (Raisin 1.1), IIS 4.0 under
NT 4.0.

Any ideas ?

Gunther Bachmann
gunther.bachmann@dlh.de