Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Antony A <an...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/27 19:35:24 UTC

Kafka Broker - High CPU

Hi,

I am running Kafka 1.0.1 on a 7 broker cluster. On one of the brokers the
CPU usage is always pegged around 98% utilization. If anyone had similar
issues, please can you comment on it?

Thanks,
AA

Re: Kafka Broker - High CPU

Posted by "M. Manna" <ma...@gmail.com>.
1.0.1 is very old version of Kafka. Is there any chance you would consider
a rolling upgrade ?

Regards,

Re: Kafka Broker - High CPU

Posted by Jamie <ja...@aol.co.uk.INVALID>.