Posted to dev@tubemq.apache.org by Goson zhang <go...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/08 09:14:02 UTC

Change TubeMQ's License to use Apache License V2 and enable RAT check

Hi community

I've noticed that the License in code files need modify, for example :

/*

* * Tencent is pleased to support the open source community by making
TubeMQ available. * * Copyright (C) 2012-2019 Tencent. All Rights Reserved.*
 *
 * Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may
not use
 * this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy
of the
 * License at
 *

Should we use the standard Apache License for declaration?

答复: Change TubeMQ's License to use Apache License V2 and enable RAT check(Internet mail)

Re: Change TubeMQ's License to use Apache License V2 and enable RAT check

Posted by Guangxu Cheng <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Goson, if you want to start a discussion, the subject of the email
should start with [DISCUSS].

Goson zhang <go...@gmail.com> 于2020年1月8日周三 下午5:35写道:

--
Best Regards
Guangxu

Re: Change TubeMQ's License to use Apache License V2 and enable RAT check

Posted by Goson zhang <go...@gmail.com>.
@Justin Ok, I get it.

Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> 于2020年1月8日周三 下午7:31写道:

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.