Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2019/01/12 21:10:00 UTC

Re: [NOTICE] HBase 1.5.0-SNAPSHOT now available for testing (and updated at least weekly)

Refreshed today (20190112T195839Z) to include HBASE-20716, HBASE-20928,
HBASE-21164, HBASE-21208, HBASE-21325, HBASE-21374, HBASE-21620,
HBASE-21679 (HBASE-6028), HBASE-21687...

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: [NOTICE] HBase 1.5.0-SNAPSHOT now available for testing (and updated at least weekly)

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Refreshed today (20190124T175254Z) to include HBASE-21475, HBASE-21561,
HBASE-21616, HBASE-21675, HBASE-21680, HBASE-21734, HBASE-21735,
HBASE-21748, HBASE-21749, and more...

This is probably the last snapshot before final work on the first release
candidate.

--
Best regards,
Andrew