Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com> on 2014/08/07 21:25:41 UTC

[VOTE] 10.11.1.1 release

Please test-drive the 10.11.1.1 candidate, then vote on whether to
accept it as a Derby release. The candidate lives at:

http://people.apache.org/~rhillegas/10.11.1.1/

The polls close at 5:00 pm San Francisco time on Monday, August 25.

10.11.1.1 is a feature release, described in greater detail here:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenElevenOneRelease

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.

Regards,
-Rick

Re: [VOTE] 10.11.1.1 release

Posted by Camilla Haase <ca...@oracle.com>.
+1 from the documentation perspective. The docs appear to be correct and
up to date.

I'll be on vacation for the next 2 weeks, so I figured I'd better
respond now. I hope this candidate makes it through!

Kim

Re: [VOTE] 10.11.1.1 release

Posted by Mamta Satoor <ms...@gmail.com>.
+1 to make the official release based off of the candidate release.

Thanks for your effort Rick.

Re: [VOTE] 10.11.1.1 release

Posted by mike matrigali <mi...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 10.11.1.1 release

Posted by "Dag H. Wanvik" <da...@oracle.com>.
I am also OK with the results of the testing so far.

+1

Dag

Re: [VOTE] 10.11.1.1 release

Posted by Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com>.

Re: [VOTE] 10.11.1.1 release

Posted by Knut Anders Hatlen <kn...@oracle.com>.
Rick Hillegas <ri...@oracle.com> writes:

> Please test-drive the 10.11.1.1 candidate, then vote on whether to
> accept it as a Derby release.

10.11.1.1 has some nice improvements over the previous release, and the
testing hasn't found any significant issues.

+1

Knut Anders

Re: [VOTE] 10.11.1.1 release

Posted by Myrna van Lunteren <m....@gmail.com>.
+1 to make this (10.11.1.1 at 1616546) a release.

Re: [VOTE] 10.11.1.1 release

Posted by Dyre Tjeldvoll <Dy...@oracle.com>.
On 08/07/2014 09:25 PM, Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Please test-drive the 10.11.1.1 candidate, then vote on whether to
> accept it as a Derby release. The candidate lives at:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~rhillegas/10.11.1.1/
>
> The polls close at 5:00 pm San Francisco time on Monday, August 25.
>
> 10.11.1.1 is a feature release, described in greater detail here:
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTenElevenOneRelease
>
> Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.

I think the candidate is ready.

+1

> Regards,
> -Rick