Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Nandor Kollar <nk...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2018/09/07 12:42:16 UTC

Date and time for next Parquet sync

Hi All,

I'd like propose to have a Parquet Sync next week Tuesday (September
18th) at 6pm CEST / 9 am PST.

Some of the topics which would be nice to discuss:
- review column indexes (PRs and feature branch)
- move Java code from format to mr (PR #517)
- Bloom filter spec
- columnar encryption spec (and general question, where to track
specs, Google doc vs reviewed PR + .md file)
- Refactor modules to use the new logical type API (PR under review)
- new format release scope (nano precision timestamp, bloom filer?,
columnar encryption?)

I'll send the meeting invite shortly. Feel free to propose other time
slot if it is not suitable for you, and bring any additional topic
you'd like to discuss.

Regards,
Nandor

Re: Date and time for next Parquet sync

Posted by Nandor Kollar <nk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi All,

Since it sees that apart from you several other community members
can't attend the meeting tomorrow, would anyone mind if we'd
reschedule it for next Tuesday at the same time?

Thanks,
Nandor

Posted by Zoltan Ivanfi <zi...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi,