Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/14 21:37:38 UTC

[VOTE] Christophe Cordenier as Tapestry Committer

Along with Robin, Christophe Cordenier has been doing some fantastic
work on Wooki and its related set of libraries. Further, he's been
very visible on the mailing list doing a lot of mentoring. I think
Christophe is the kind of person we need as a Tapestry committer, not
just working on the fringes.  A +1 vote will add Christophe to the
Tapestry committer team.

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: [VOTE] Christophe Cordenier as Tapestry Committer

Posted by Katia Aresti Gonzalez <ka...@gmail.com>.
Katia Aresti : + 1 (non-binding)

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.
Dmitry Gusev: +1 (non-binding)

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 23:37, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Along with Robin, Christophe Cordenier has been doing some fantastic
> work on Wooki and its related set of libraries. Further, he's been
> very visible on the mailing list doing a lot of mentoring. I think
> Christophe is the kind of person we need as a Tapestry committer, not
> just working on the fringes.  A +1 vote will add Christophe to the
> Tapestry committer team.
>
> Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)
>
> --
> Howard M. Lewis Ship
>
> Creator of Apache Tapestry

> (971) 678-5210
> http://howardlewisship.com

Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com

[SUCCESS] Christophe Cordenier as Tapestry Committer

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Cristophe!  Get your CLA in and lets get you committing!

Please read and follow this:
http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html#committer-what-is

Binding votes:

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1
Igor Drobiazko: +1
Andreas Andreou: +1

Non-binding votes:

Ulrich Stärk: +1
Robin Komiwes: +1
François Facon: +1
Charith Madusanka: +1
Kristian Marinkovic: +1
Massimo Lusetti: +1
Laurent Guérin: +1
Dmitry Gusev: +1
Katia Aresti : + 1
Josh Canfield: +1
Sandeepraj Singh: +1
Nourredine Khadri: +1

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: [SUCCESS] Christophe Cordenier as Tapestry Committer

Posted by Christophe Cordenier <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Thank you all for your ayes and confidence ! I am honored to be part of the
team, and i'll give my best for it.

Also i can't wait to append 'Tapestry 5 Committer' to my signature :)

2010/6/24 Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>

> Welcome Cristophe!  Get your CLA in and lets get you committing!
>

> Binding votes:
>
> Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1
> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1
> Igor Drobiazko: +1
> Andreas Andreou: +1
>
> Non-binding votes:
>
> Ulrich Stärk: +1
> Robin Komiwes: +1
> François Facon: +1
> Charith Madusanka: +1
> Kristian Marinkovic: +1
> Massimo Lusetti: +1
> Laurent Guérin: +1
> Dmitry Gusev: +1
> Katia Aresti : + 1
> Josh Canfield: +1
>

> --
> Howard M. Lewis Ship
>
> Creator of Apache Tapestry

> (971) 678-5210
> http://howardlewisship.com

Christophe Cordenier.

Developer of wooki @wookicentral.com

[SUCCESS] Christophe Cordenier as Tapestry Committer

Posted by "Nourredine K." <no...@yahoo.com>.
Nourredine Khadri: +1 (non-binding)

Re: [VOTE] Christophe Cordenier as Tapestry Committer

Posted by sandeepraj singh <sa...@atosorigin.com>.
Sandeepraj Singh: +1 (non-binding)

Posted by françois facon <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor

Re: [VOTE] Christophe Cordenier as Tapestry Committer

Posted by Robin Komiwes <ro...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Charith Madusanka <ch...@gmail.com>.
Charith Madusanka: +1 (non-binding)

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
Ulrich Stärk: +1 (non-binding)

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
Andreas Andreou: +1 (binding)

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 21:36, Josh Canfield <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Josh Canfield: +1 (non-binding)
>
> -- Josh
>
> On Jun 14, 2010, at 12:37 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Along with Robin, Christophe Cordenier has been doing some fantastic
>> work on Wooki and its related set of libraries. Further, he's been
>> very visible on the mailing list doing a lot of mentoring. I think
>> Christophe is the kind of person we need as a Tapestry committer, not
>> just working on the fringes.  A +1 vote will add Christophe to the
>> Tapestry committer team.
>>
>> Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)
>>
>> --
>> Howard M. Lewis Ship
>>
>> Creator of Apache Tapestry

>> (971) 678-5210
>> http://howardlewisship.com

Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://blog.andyhot.gr
Tapestry PMC / Tacos developer
Open Source / JEE Consulting

Re: [VOTE] Christophe Cordenier as Tapestry Committer

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@gmail.com>.
Josh Canfield: +1 (non-binding)

Posted by Kristian Marinkovic <kr...@porsche.co.at>.
+1 (non-binding)

g,
kris

Von:    Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>
An:     Tapestry development <de...@tapestry.apache.org>
Datum:  15.06.2010 07:09
Betreff:        Re: [VOTE] Christophe Cordenier as Tapestry Committer

Igor Drobiazko: +1 (binding)

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 9:37 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Along with Robin, Christophe Cordenier has been doing some fantastic
> work on Wooki and its related set of libraries. Further, he's been
> very visible on the mailing list doing a lot of mentoring. I think
> Christophe is the kind of person we need as a Tapestry committer, not
> just working on the fringes.  A +1 vote will add Christophe to the
> Tapestry committer team.
>
> Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)
>
> --
> Howard M. Lewis Ship
>
> Creator of Apache Tapestry

> (971) 678-5210
> http://howardlewisship.com

Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko
http://tapestry5.de/blog

Re: [VOTE] Christophe Cordenier as Tapestry Committer

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
Igor Drobiazko: +1 (binding)

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 9:37 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Along with Robin, Christophe Cordenier has been doing some fantastic
> work on Wooki and its related set of libraries. Further, he's been
> very visible on the mailing list doing a lot of mentoring. I think
> Christophe is the kind of person we need as a Tapestry committer, not
> just working on the fringes.  A +1 vote will add Christophe to the
> Tapestry committer team.
>
> Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)
>
> --
> Howard M. Lewis Ship
>
> Creator of Apache Tapestry

> (971) 678-5210
> http://howardlewisship.com

Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko
http://tapestry5.de/blog

RE: [VOTE] Christophe Cordenier as Tapestry Committer

Posted by Guerin Laurent <lg...@sopragroup.com>.
> Along with Robin, Christophe Cordenier has been doing some fantastic
> work on Wooki and its related set of libraries. Further, he's been
> very visible on the mailing list doing a lot of mentoring. I think
> Christophe is the kind of person we need as a Tapestry committer, not
> just working on the fringes.  A +1 vote will add Christophe to the
> Tapestry committer team.

Massimo Lusetti: +1 (non-binding)

Cheers
--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: [VOTE] Christophe Cordenier as Tapestry Committer

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.