Posted to pubscribe-dev@ws.apache.org by Ni...@fr.thalesgroup.com on 2005/05/20 15:44:11 UTC

Notifications

Hi,

I am trying to use Hermes to setup a Web service using Publish Subscribe mechanisms .

So I downloaded sources and compiled them. Then I have tested Hermes with the filesystem tutorial, what was running. In fact, I am able to have Subscribe and GetCurrent SOAP messages exchanges but I have some questions:

1. I am now trying to test notifications so I am using a client to send subscribe requests. To do this I found a PubSubClient in the source code, however I have some difficulties to send well formed subscribe requests. So is there a best way to test notifications ?

2. Hermes source code is updated almost every days, so it is not easy to work with it: Do you have an idea about the first release date? And is there a listing of the current working features ?

Finally, just a little thing for the developers team, when working under Linux; I met some problems with the generated "WEB-INF" directory for which some generated classes are located in a "web-inf" directory ....

Regards,

Nicolas Joulain