Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2020/10/02 10:56:48 UTC

Re: Crux [Inject] failed to access object - Object as null

Hi,

sorry but don't understand fully. I'll need some more background to
understand what's going on. You need to invest time in create a good email
to help us to understand the problem, adding some code (the minimum to
understand)
For example, here I'll need you to post here:

   - The beanprovider declaration
   - The bean class that's causing the problem (not all class code, but
   just the declaration part with name "extends"...etc)
   - The use (how you use)

thanks

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Crux [Inject] failed to access object - Object as null

Posted by Alina Kazi <al...@gmail.com>.
Sorry. Hahahaha I read it unable to solve

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Alina,

Posted by Alina Kazi <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Varunkumar,

Posted by "Nallathambi, Varunkumar" <va...@cgi.com>.

Posted by Alina Kazi <al...@apache.org>.

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Crux [Inject] failed to access object - Object as null

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alina,

Posted by Alina Kazi <al...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alina Kazi <al...@apache.org>.