Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Raimon Bosch <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/26 12:08:37 UTC

Time Stats

Hi,

Today I was playing with StatsComponent just to extract some statistics
from my index. I'm using a solr index to store user searches. Basically
what I did is to aggregate data from accesslog into my solr index. So now I
can see average bounce rate for a group of user searches and see which ones
are performing better in google.

Now I would like to see the evolution of this stats throught time. For that
I would need to have a field with a different values throught time i.e.

"flats for rent new york" at 1/12/2011 => bounce_rate=48.6%
"flats for rent new york" at 1/1/2012 => bounce_rate=49.7%
"flats for rent new york" at 1/2/2012 => bounce_rate=46.4%

There is any solr type field that could fit to solve this?

Thanks in advance,
Raimon Bosch.

Re: Time Stats

Posted by Raimon Bosch <ra...@gmail.com>.