Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Vikram Dixit K <vi...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/29 22:29:11 UTC

Release 0.14.0

Folks,

I have gone through the list and marked all the jiras I thought were needed
for 0.14.0 as critical/blockers. I will be tracking through the query
posted on the wiki page from now on.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/Hive+0.14+release+status

Committers please double commit your patches once you meet the criteria -
"I have marked the bug a critical/blocker with fix version 0.14.0 or I
explicitly +1 on the jira."

Thanks
Vikram.

Re: Release 0.14.0

Posted by Vikram Dixit <vi...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Thejas,

I trust the committers judgement on most of the issues and it is
likely going to be a +1 from my side in most cases. If a committer
feels strongly enough about an issue, please go ahead. If in doubt
please mark it as suggested and wait or just tag me on the jira.

Thanks
Vikram.

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 1:39 PM, Thejas Nair <th...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> Vikram,
> In case the jira is already marked as fix version 0.14 and blocker by
> myself, should I expect you to review and +1 it ?
>

> On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 1:29 PM, Vikram Dixit K <vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> I have gone through the list and marked all the jiras I thought were needed
>> for 0.14.0 as critical/blockers. I will be tracking through the query
>> posted on the wiki page from now on.
>>
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/Hive+0.14+release+status
>>
>> Committers please double commit your patches once you meet the criteria -
>> "I have marked the bug a critical/blocker with fix version 0.14.0 or I
>> explicitly +1 on the jira."
>>
>> Thanks
>> Vikram.
>
> --