Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Morozova, Nadezhda" <na...@intel.com> on 2006/11/06 11:59:28 UTC

RE: [doc][drlvm] new docs added - JIT compiler

Geir, all,
Could you please find time and look into JIRA 1882 and JIRA 2003. These
contain content updates for the website -  one for the devguide,
removing outdated info, etc; and the other one for JIT - introducing a
more-or-less comprehensive description of this component. Adding these
to the website does not affect structure/ideology of website, but only
adds more info. If somebody volunteers to review, I'd be happy to help
and work to improve the docs further.

h-2003 http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2003
h-1882 http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1882

Thank you,