Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/15 12:29:45 UTC

[Axis2]problem writing schema for the Axis2 WSD

Hi All;
While trying to generate a scema for the server.xml. service.xml and
the module.xml we got in to trouble defining follwoing construct!

handler can be

how shall we define this in the XSD, I tried the <choice> but it does
not support the choice for the attributes. Does the XSD is not
expressive enough to do this?

I know Axis 1.x should handle this as well, still do not found how it is done?
thoughts
Srinath