Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by renz <re...@areasante.com> on 2014/01/09 11:31:15 UTC

Re: Remote EJB Client With Multiple Certificates

Hi,

Sorry I've not replied earlier but I was working on an other part of my
project.
I've tried it and it works great.
The only thing a bit weird is that the trustore and keystore arguments are
kept in the URL and received by the server.

Here is an extract of my localhost_access_log on the server side (TomEE
1.6.0) :

Is there a way to reset the URL parameters before sending it to the server?

Thank you,

Renald