Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2012/03/01 21:24:11 UTC

Re: TESTING of mod_firehose MODULE

On 3/1/2012 2:05 PM, Michael Felt wrote:
> Seems dangerous to even comment in this flow - but as I am all about thinking "testing" at
> the moment - is there any thought about how to test this. From a packaging point of view I
> would expect tooling to be able to test are "included" functions. As a user I would expect
> anything in trunk (what I would call main) to be guaranteed.

Changing the subject (please do this yourself next time)...

1. it is in trunk; if you've checked out trunk you likely compiled it and
have bin/firehose and modules/mod_firehose.so - and can review the doc page.

2. if it weren't in trunk, the proposer included links to the module.  Just
drop it in and review it.

3. it's open source.  The httpd legacy releases, current stable release and
trunk development branch come with exactly one guarantee - if it's broke,
you have all the pieces.

Maybe I'm not understanding your question?