Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2004/07/04 04:42:42 UTC

[eve] FYI Abandoning changes to consolidation branch

Just an FYI tonight I'll be re-doing the consolidation with the API/IMPL
separation.  It's just not worth keeping what I've already done now that
the plan has changed so I'm going to start a new with the Eve trunk.
This also comes to me after realizing the changes that Vince might have
made with regard to xdoc positioning so I don't want to deal with any
possible merge issues there as well.

I'll get back into the groove of working the JIRA now that Vincent has
set me straight again by example :-).

Alex

Re: [eve] FYI Abandoning changes to consolidation branch

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net>.
> FYI I'm still working on the the site documentation and I'll commit my
> changes before the end of the week-end.

Awesome! We're groking the todos.

Posted by Vincent Tence <vt...@videotron.ca>.
Alex Karasulu wrote:

>Just an FYI tonight I'll be re-doing the consolidation with the API/IMPL
>separation.  It's just not worth keeping what I've already done now that
>the plan has changed so I'm going to start a new with the Eve trunk.
>This also comes to me after realizing the changes that Vince might have
>made with regard to xdoc positioning so I don't want to deal with any
>possible merge issues there as well.
>
>I'll get back into the groove of working the JIRA now that Vincent has
>set me straight again by example :-).
>
>Alex

FYI I'm still working on the the site documentation and I'll commit my
changes before the end of the week-end.

- Vincent

Re: [eve] FYI Abandoning changes to consolidation branch

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.
Alex:

I'm starting on some stuff to read in the project.xml definition to
create a consolidated dependency index from which I can automatically
generate Merlin block definitions.  With that in place the merlin unit
test block definitions will auto sync with any changes to the
project.xml. Will post more info as thing progress.

Steve.