Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com> on 2015/06/19 09:52:25 UTC

Shall we release?

Hi everybody,

Again I feel that a whole bunch of nice things have been improved in
MetaModel. And I don't see much point in holding back releases, unless
someone feels they are just about to contribute something additional?

So, what do you think, shall we? :-)

Kasper

Re: Shall we release?

Posted by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@gmail.com>.
That's pretty weird.

A mvn clean install works fine also in my machine (I always make sure that
it works before pushing)

Have a look at will get back to you all

Re: Shall we release?

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.

Re: Shall we release?

Posted by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@stratio.com>.

Re: Shall we release?

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.

Re: Shall we release?

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.

Re: Shall we release?

Posted by Alberto Rodriguez <ar...@gmail.com>.

RE: Shall we release?

Posted by Hans Drexler <Ha...@HumanInference.com>.
Please do. We would benefit from the new features.

regards,

Hans (an ordinary user)

For everyone's reference, here's the work in progress stuff that we've done (from CHANGES.md):

 * [METAMODEL-148] - Added a 'hadoop' module with a HdfsResource class to allow CSV, Excel and Fixed-width file access on HDFS.

Re: Shall we release?

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <i....@gmail.com>.