Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Hampel, Michael" <mi...@siemens.com> on 2007/09/27 13:31:58 UTC

maven-bundle-plugin StringIndexOutOfBoundsException

Hello again,

when running the install phase with the new maven-bundle-plugin build I
get an

java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -5
        at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1938)
        at java.lang.String.substring(String.java:1905)
        at
org.apache.felix.sandbox.obr.plugin.PathFile.extractPathFile(PathFile
.java:172)
        at
org.apache.felix.sandbox.obr.plugin.PathFile.<init>(PathFile.java:98)

        at
org.apache.felix.bundleplugin.OBRInstall.normalizeRepositoryPath(OBRI
nstall.java:129)
        at
org.apache.felix.bundleplugin.OBRInstall.execute(OBRInstall.java:86)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPlugi
nManager.java:420)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi
fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(Defau
ltLifecycleExecutor.java:459)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHan
dleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen
ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLi
fecycleExecutor.java:143)
        at
org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:330)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:123)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
        at

So unfortunately my install is not working anymore:(

Thanx in advance for any help,

Michael

Re: maven-bundle-plugin StringIndexOutOfBoundsException

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <st...@jayway.net>.
On 27/09/2007, Hampel, Michael <mi...@siemens.com> wrote:

> Hello Stuart,
>
> Thank you for your answer - no problem I needed a coffee anyway:)
> In the moment I am not runing the maven-bundle-plugin:install in the
> install phase,
> but I'll try the updated version.
> Also thanx for adding
> <obrRepository>NONE</obrRepository>
> I guess the obr plugin will still be run with this config but won't do
> "anything"?

yes, it immediately returns from the mojo

I'll be sending out a proper email about this new feature and will update
the wiki too

Thanx again,

--
Cheers, Stuart

AW: maven-bundle-plugin StringIndexOutOfBoundsException

--
Cheers, Stuart

Re: maven-bundle-plugin StringIndexOutOfBoundsException

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <st...@jayway.net>.

--
Cheers, Stuart