Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Nyir M�rk <ma...@mail.plus.hu> on 2001/09/03 12:33:54 UTC

general/8284: Server output bad

>Number:         8284
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Server output bad
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I use Xitami or Apache Webserv in WindowsXP. Localhost output is fine.
If evryone download my page from internet lot of pictures not view correctly!! (half pictures view, or scrambled.)
And, some binary code out in table content...This bug in WIndosME, or Linux not detected it is a WindowsXP BUG!!  ??

I'm don't use any firewall, or packet filter. But output data for internet always scrambled....

Please Help.
View page : http://nymark.at.hu  (Lot of pictures, or Some TEXT field scrabled with any perl generated binray memory...dump?)
http://nymark.at.hu   (213.222.156.238)   (http://213.222.156.238/cgi-bin/admin.cgi?ALBUM=ALBUM&ALBUMID=Babaolaj&ALBUMGEN=GIRL)

 [to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]