Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Rana Dasgupta <rd...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/25 20:18:59 UTC

EMERGENCY HELP NEEDED

Hello

How are you doing today? I am sorry i didn't inform you about my
traveling to West Africa, Nigeria for a program called "Empowering
Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty and Lack of Education, the
program  is taking place in three major countries in Africa , South
Africa,Ghana and Nigeria, i am schedule to use 5 days here. It as been
a very sad and bad moment for me, the present condition that i found
myself is very hard for me to explain.

I am really stranded in Nigeria now, because I forgot my wallet in the
Taxi where my money the sum of $4,500, documents and other valuable
things were kept on my way to the Hotel am staying, I am facing a hard
time here because i have no money on me. I am now owning a hotel bill
of $2,000 and they wanted me to pay the bill soon else they will have
to seize my luggage and my passport  and hand me over to the Cops, I
need this help from you urgently to help me back home, I need  you to
help me with the hotel bill and i will also need $500 to feed and help
myself back home, so please can you help me with a sum of $2,500 to
sort out my problems here, I need this help so much and on time
because i am in a terrible and worried situation here,

I am sending you this e-mail from the Hotel Internet,  I will
appreciate  you to help me out and i shall refund the money back to
you this week immediately i get back home because the hotel management
told me they will contact the Metropolitan Police if i fail to offset
the hotel bills, so please kindly assist me out and i would refund the
money back to you . You can make the payment via western union money
transfer  with my information below .

Name : Prince TJ Allens
Address : Lagos - Nigeria
Amount : $2,500

Please kindly email me the 10 digit mtcn number's and your full name
and address on the western union slip so that i can pick it up, i can
get  back home and hope to meet you soon.

I wait to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Rana Dasgupta

Re: [spam] Re: EMERGENCY HELP NEEDED

Posted by Diego Mercado <me...@gmail.com>.
I received it also. Spam techniques are improving :S

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Linbin <yu...@gmail.com>.
I got it too :)

Posted by Alexey Petrenko <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alexei Zakharov <al...@gmail.com>.

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel ESSD

Re: [spam] Re: EMERGENCY HELP NEEDED

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
You mean you are not stuck in Nigeria?!
I want my 25c back then :-)

Sorry to hear your account was compromised.  Hope it is not too painful
to recover.

Regards,
Tim

Posted by Rana Dasgupta <rd...@gmail.com>.