Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Gordon Schmidt <go...@x-cell.com> on 2005/08/25 23:05:13 UTC

importing Manager-Class into JSP.

Hi,
I wrote a Manager Class for a Portlet,  that gets Content from a
mysql-db. I call it bookmark-portlet.
I can build all my Jetspeed-Classes and get no errors. When I start
Tomcat I get an error in my view.jsp

The Package Name for my Bookmark-Class is
"org.apache.jetspeed.bookmark".  The Path is :Tomcat
5.5\webapps\jetspeed\WEB-INF\classes\org\apache\jetspeed\dbmanager.
Its no problem importing this class into other java-classes.

But If I import this package in a jsp  I got an error and java don' know
BookmarkManager..
<%@ page import="org.apache.jetspeed.bookmark.BookmarkManager"%>

I think the problem is the wrong path. My jsp-sites are under \Tomcat
5.5\webapps\demo\WEB-INF\view\view.jsp
but I don't know how to import my managerclass.

Has anybody an answer? Thanks a lot,

best regards Gordon

--
Gordon Schmidt