Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2013/01/06 18:45:22 UTC

[JENKINS-MAVEN] Lucene-Solr-Maven-trunk #729: POMs out of sync

Build: https://builds.apache.org/job/Lucene-Solr-Maven-trunk/729/

No tests ran.

Build Log:
[...truncated 127 lines...]

RE: [JENKINS-MAVEN] Lucene-Solr-Maven-trunk #729: POMs out of sync

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
When they placed it again, can we back them up, just to be safe?

-----

Uwe Schindler

H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.