Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Nikita Ahuja <ni...@smartshore.nl> on 2018/07/06 11:59:22 UTC

Error while crawling Infopath Forms in Sharepoint 2013

Hello,

I am executing a job to crawl Sharepoint 2013 data using ManifoldCF
.
I am able to crawl the data from library and get ingested it in Elastic
Search index. But when the case comes for a infopath form stored in
Sharepoint 2013 library it generates following error:

*Manifoldcf Error: Repeated service interruptions - failure processing
document: Connection reset*
scripting on your computer.\n*

--
Thanks and Regards,
Nikita

Re: Error while crawling Infopath Forms in Sharepoint 2013

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nikita,

There are no "plugins" available for the SharePoint connector.  It only
crawls libraries and attachments.  In theory more supported types can be
added but only if the (deprecated) SharePoint aspx services allow access to
them.

Karl

Posted by Nikita Ahuja <ni...@smartshore.nl>.
Hi Karl,