Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/03 09:19:06 UTC

Re: Improved integration between Apache and GitHub

More clarification needed from :

> I assume this is for all the cordova repos?

I would assume yes.

>Do you just want a notification that something happens on github on IRC,
or do you want the actual comments relayed as well?

I would think just if something happens.

urd.zones.apache.org@cordova.apache.org and then ack the return mail)

Who are the mods on our list? Not sure.

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Here is the documentation on the other verbs that should work. I'm assuming
it applies to both issues and pulls

[1] "Closing issues via commit message"
it works across repos, and can close multiples with one commit message

1: https://help.github.com/articles/closing-issues-via-commit-messages

--Carlos

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>

Re: Improved integration between Apache and GitHub

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.