Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mayur Patil <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/09 13:12:31 UTC

Tomcat 8.0.0

Hi there,

    How to view and access tomcat version 8.0.0 dev.

   Whenever I try to view it gives 404 error??

Re: Tomcat 8.0.0

Posted by Mayur Patil <ra...@gmail.com>.
Sir,

 Your URL is pretty good that is really helpful to me.

   I want to look inside tomcat 8.0.0 dev to study its new implementations.

Cheers
Mayur.

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 12:35 AM, Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>wrote:

> On 09.12.2012 18:33, Mayur Patil wrote:
> > Sir,
> >
> >     This is actual URL [1] but I am getting 404 error.
>
> It works for me. But that is just a continuous integration URL unlikely
> to be the right place for you.
>
> >      I am attaching screenshot of cached copy of Google as I am unable
> > to access original[1].
>
> What do you want to achieve? Did you read the BUILDING.txt document I
> suggested?
>
> Regards,
>
> Rainer
>
> > [1] http://ci.apache.org/projects/tomcat/tomcat8/docs/index.html
> >

> >>On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 7:38 PM, Rainer Jung <rainer.jung@kippdata.de
> > <ma...@kippdata.de>> wrote:
> >
> >     On 09.12.2012 13:12, Mayur Patil wrote:
> >     > Hi there,
> >     >
> >     >     How to view and access tomcat version 8.0.0 dev.
> >     >
> >     >    Whenever I try to view it gives 404 error??
> >
> >     No idea what you tried to view (URL?). There's no 8.0 release yet.
> You
> >     can checkout from svn and build it. See
> >
> >     http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tomcat/trunk/BUILDING.txt?view=markup
> >
> >     Regards,
> >
> >     Rainer

*Yours Sincerely,
Mayur S Patil,
*Survey No 124,
MIT College of Engineering,
Paud Road,
Kothrud,
Pune-38.
Ta: Haweli,
Dist: Pune.

Re: Tomcat 8.0.0

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.

Re: Tomcat 8.0.0

Posted by Mayur Patil <ra...@gmail.com>.
Sir,

    This is actual URL [1] but I am getting 404 error.
     I am attaching screenshot of cached copy of Google as I am unable to
access original[1].

thanks.

[1] http://ci.apache.org/projects/tomcat/tomcat8/docs/index.html

>On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 7:38 PM, Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>wrote:

> On 09.12.2012 13:12, Mayur Patil wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> >     How to view and access tomcat version 8.0.0 dev.
> >
> >    Whenever I try to view it gives 404 error??
>
> No idea what you tried to view (URL?). There's no 8.0 release yet. You
> can checkout from svn and build it. See
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tomcat/trunk/BUILDING.txt?view=markup
>
> Regards,
>
> Rainer