Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/13 13:48:20 UTC

MNG-5629 and MNG-6117 look good

I think we are ready to push these two branches to master

Re: MNG-5629 and MNG-6117 look good

Posted by Guillaume Boué <gb...@apache.org>.
And MNG-6117 is also merged to master.

Le 16/01/2017 � 03:19, Christian Schulte a �crit :
> Am 01/13/17 um 14:48 schrieb Stephen Connolly:
>> I think we are ready to push these two branches to master
>>
> MNG-5629 merged to master.

---

Re: MNG-5629 and MNG-6117 look good

Posted by Christian Schulte <cs...@schulte.it>.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
Once we establish a pattern for merging the 3.5.0 target changes, I should
hopefully be able to get out of the way... but for now - as release manager
- I just want to ensure everyone knows that their changes must pass on a
Maven-Jenkinsfile branch build first

On Sat 14 Jan 2017 at 04:07, Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> wrote:

> yes, looks ok
>
> (not writing "+1" to not transform this to a general vote: we won't vote on
>
> every issue to merge :) )
>

> Regards,
>

> Hervé
>

> Le vendredi 13 janvier 2017, 13:48:20 CET Stephen Connolly a écrit :
>
> > I think we are ready to push these two branches to master

Sent from my phone

Re: MNG-5629 and MNG-6117 look good

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
yes, looks ok