Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Kirk True <ki...@mustardgrain.com> on 2008/12/09 01:39:01 UTC

Unnecessary entries in Eclipse project

Hi all,

When I use the included Eclipse project file (from trunk), I get these
error messages:

    Project 'trunk' is missing required library:
'output/extras/webservices/jaxrpc.jar'
    Project 'trunk' is missing required library:
'output/extras/webservices/wsdl4j.jar'

That said, I can remove the CLASSPATH entries from the Eclipse project
and rebuild and everything works fine. Are these part of an optional
build, only accessed at runtime, or are they really removable from the
Eclipse project?

Thanks,
Kirk

Re: Unnecessary entries in Eclipse project

Posted by Kirk True <ki...@mustardgrain.com>.
Hi Filip,

Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
> ant -f extras.xml

Thanks. I do know how to get the libraries, that's not really the
question ;)

It seems that the core code in the Eclipse project doesn't reference
those libraries and so it seems they're superfluously included in the
.project file.

I don't care, and it doesn't bother me, I'm just trying to put the
pieces together and want to make sure I understand where they all go :)

Thanks,
Kirk

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
ant -f extras.xml