Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/11 07:58:52 UTC

Re: Servicemix-web servicemix-http problems - Solved I think

So I went and redownloaded the servicemix-web from the website, diffed it
with the example war and copied over the jars that weren't in the downloaded
servicemix-web war.  I then cobbled together some config from the standalone
servicemix distribution into the servicemix-web war that I downloaded in
order to get the JMS server to actually work.  This appears to get me the
functionality needed to have the same functionality as the standalone
distribution.  It seems to me that the servicemix-web that gets build could
use some updating.  I could provide some suggestions if that would be
helpful.  What is the best way to handle managing my updates I've made to
the servicemix-web war compared to any new version of servicemix web?
Diffing it?