Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Vishal Srivastava <vi...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/14 08:21:45 UTC

SolrJ Java API examples

Hi,
I'm a beginner at SolrJ , and am currently looking to implement and
integrate the same at my current organisation using Java .

After a lot of research, I failed to find any good material / examples for
SolrJ 's Java library that I could use as reference.

Please suggest some good material.

Thanks a ton.

Vishal Srivastava.

Re: SolrJ Java API examples

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vishal,

You can also check here:
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/6_6/using-solrj.html#using-solrj You
can get enough information about how to use it.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Re: SolrJ Java API examples

Posted by Leonardo Perez Pulido <le...@gmail.com>.