Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2010/05/28 21:56:21 UTC

FPG output dumper

Any objection to splitting out the part of the FPGDriver that dumps the patterns to a standalone class?

Boy, it would be nice to have a dumper that intrinsically new all of our formats and could just deal with them (or perhaps I'm missing it!) w/o all of this one off stuff.

-Grant

Re: FPG output dumper

Posted by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org>.
On Fri Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> wrote:
> Any objection to splitting out the part of the FPGDriver that dumps
> the patterns to a standalone class?

+1

> Boy, it would be nice to have a dumper that intrinsically knew all of
> our formats and could just deal with them (or perhaps I'm missing
> it!) w/o all of this one off stuff.

Or at least limit the number of dumper classes to the minimal amount
necessary.

Isabel

Re: FPG output dumper

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
On May 28, 2010, at 3:56 PM, Grant Ingersoll wrote:

> Any objection to splitting out the part of the FPGDriver that dumps the patterns to a standalone class?
>
> Boy, it would be nice to have a dumper that intrinsically new all of our formats and could just deal with them (or perhaps I'm missing it!) w/o all of this one off stuff.

s/new/knew/   One of these days, I'll learn to type.  Been a long week.