Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Areff Dhonye <Ar...@patsystems.com> on 2008/07/23 15:19:09 UTC

CVS Diff/Update takes longer in 1.1 than 1.03

Hi guys,

CVS diff/Updates takes longer in continuum 1.1 than 1.03

Is it possible to make the continuum 1.1 to do the same CVS diff like
1.03

Also I have an ant target which generates some reports for me. Is it
possible to make the task skip the CVS update/Diff?

Thanks

Areff

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, use of the information contained in this e-mail (including disclosure, copying or distribution) is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform the sender and delete the message immediately from your system.  This e-mail is attributed to the sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the Patsystems Group and no member of the Patsystems Group accepts any liability for any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail (other than where it has a legal or regulatory obligation to do so) or for the consequences of any computer viruses which may have been transmitted by this e-mail. The Patsystems Group comprises Patsystems plc and its subsidiary group of companies.

Re: CVS Diff/Update takes longer in 1.1 than 1.03

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
run.sh of what? tomcat, continuum standalone, other?

Posted by Areff Dhonye <Ar...@patsystems.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Areff Dhonye <Ar...@patsystems.com>.
Thanks