Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@apache.org> on 2020/04/28 17:54:21 UTC

Re: [ALC] Request to establish ALC in Budapest

Dear ALC Budapest team,

Hope you are doing well, it gives immense pleasure to us to update you
that the vote is passed by ComDev PMC to establish ALC Budapest Chapter
and Attila Bukor as ALC ALC Budapest Chapter lead.

Here are the placeholder pages created in ComDev space
https://s.apache.org/alc-budapest
https://s.apache.org/alc-budapest-events
https://s.apache.org/alc-budapest-reports
https://s.apache.org/alc-budapest-team-meeting

I have given edit rights on Confluence for ComDev wiki to following
members (since I found their confluence IDs)
-- Attila Bukor
-- Dániel Dékány
-- Gézapeti
-- Tamás Cservenák

Rest members, please feel free to mail on the dev list to request the
edit rights with your confluence ID.

We would also like to connect you with Aishwary Shrivastava.
Aishwary is the core member of ALC Indore Chapter
and since the beginning, he is associated with the chapter,
he will be with you for an initial few months
to support and assist you so that you will be familiar
with the processes followed by ALC Chapter for its
execution.

Dear Attila and team,
We have the following roles and responsibilities as ALC Chapter and
ALC Chapter lead:
[Online version of this is available at
https://s.apache.org/ALC-Chapter-Lead-RR ]

 1. Making sure the 'ALC Code of Conduct (
https://s.apache.org/alc-code-of-conduct )' is followed by the ALC
Chapter.

 2. All the events organized by the ALC Chapter are following the
Guidelines to organize ALC Event ( https://s.apache.org/alc-guidelines ).

 3. Chapter lead will submit the status report (
https://s.apache.org/alc-reports ) to ComDev (
dev@community.apache.org ) in every *three months* based on their
reporting cycle.
For ALC Budapest the reporting cycle is August, November, February, May

 4. Chapter Lead will be the point of contact for the respective ALC Chapter.

If you have any queries or questions, please feel free to post on dev list.

Also, here is a link to ALC Resources, it contains the information and resources
(presentations, media, etc.) that will be helpful for ALC chapters.
https://s.apache.org/alc-resources

All the very best team, and thank you for showing your kind interest
in this initiative.

Best regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
www.apache.org