Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Matthew Langham <ml...@sundn.de> on 2001/05/02 16:44:02 UTC

Deserializing question

Hi,

I have a class that consists of three Strings -

class Service {
	String b;
	String c;
	String d;
};

The SOAP server (.Net) I want to connect to returns an Array of these
objects. Can someone give me an example on how I need to set up the
SOAPMappingRegistry for an array of these objects.

I have read the threads in the list I can find on this - and so far none of
the suggestions have worked.

I think the Array is decoding ok - because the error is:

No Deserializer found to deserialize a
'http://www.soapinterop.org/Registry:Service' using encoding style
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/'.
<<

So it would seem that Service is not decoding correctly....

Matthew