Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Justin Bertram <jb...@redhat.com> on 2017/11/01 06:53:23 UTC

[VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.4.0

I would like to propose an Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.4.0 release.

We had these new features and improvements added as part of 2.4.0:

[ARTEMIS-534] - Allow JMX configuration from broker.xml
[ARTEMIS-1447] - JDBC NodeManager to support JDBC HA Shared Store
[ARTEMIS-1428] - Allow configuration of max frame payload length for STOMP
web-socket
[ARTEMIS-1463] - Implement rbac of management objects

The release notes can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12341540&projectId=12315920

Source and binary distributions can be found here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
orgapacheactivemq-1153/org/apache/activemq/apache-artemis/2.4.0/

The Maven repository is here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheactivemq-1153

In case you want to give it a try with the maven repo on examples:
http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/latest/hacking-
guide/validating-releases.html

The source tag:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=activemq-artemis.
git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.4.0

I will update the website after the vote has passed.

[ ] +1 approve the release as Apache Artemis 2.4.0
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Here's my +1

Justin

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.4.0

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
Ok...I consider it fixed..  removed my -1.. I will do some more work
before sending my  vote.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.4.0

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
Actually, I don't need to -1

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.4.0

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
-1

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.4.0

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Michael André Pearce <mi...@me.com>.
+1