Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2003/01/19 11:44:34 UTC

[Jelly] [Proposal] Jelly mailing list

Isn't it time Jelly got its own mailing list /now/, since traffic is
more than high already?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
-1

From: "Morgan Delagrange" <md...@yahoo.com>
> -1.  I don't expect Jelly to generate this much
> traffic typically.  We had a spike while we
> reorganized the build, but that's coming to a close.

Agreed. I think the traffics gonna settle down very shortly - things should
be much quieter soon.

I tend to equate leaving the commons mail lists with leaving the commons
community which is something I don't think Jelly is ready for.  Though if
commons folks are getting fed up of all the Jelly mail and don't fancy
setting up an email filter, I could be persuaded.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

Posted by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com>.
-1.  I don't expect Jelly to generate this much
traffic typically.  We had a spike while we
reorganized the build, but that's coming to a close.

- Morgan

--- Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> wrote:

> Isn't it time Jelly got its own mailing list /now/,
> since traffic is
> more than high already?
>

> --
> Nicola Ken Barozzi
> nicolaken@apache.org

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> <ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

=====
Morgan Delagrange
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons
http://axion.tigris.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/watchdog

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
I'm -0.

It really doesn't bother me. There's so little other email on commons most
of the time, and with most email clients having filters...
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

"Stephen Colebourne" <sc...@btopenworld.com> wrote on 19/01/2003
11:20:59 PM:

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.
+1

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
+1

- robert

On Sunday, January 19, 2003, at 10:44 AM, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Isn't it time Jelly got its own mailing list /now/, since traffic is more
> than high already?
>

> -- Nicola Ken Barozzi                   nicolaken@apache.org
> org>
> org>

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
FWIW, at this point, there's no proposal for Jelly to move out of Commons.

It may happen long term, but currently we're here.

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.